Dark Harbor

by Stuart Woods | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 039915342x Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingsolittletimewing of Portland, Maine USA on 6/27/2015
Journal Entry 1 by wingsolittletimewing from Portland, Maine USA on Saturday, June 27, 2015
Registered by solittletime, Portland, Maine, USA on June 27, 2015. Pre-numbered label used for registration. Hardcover book.

Reserved for the 2015 Never Judge a Book By Its Cover Release Challenge, hosted by Secretariat, which week 26 features the 2nd quarter re-do. This book is for week 16: a tree on the cover.

Also reserved for the June, 2015 Ultimate Challenge, whose theme is Water, hosted by jumpingin.

Journal Entry 2 by wingsolittletimewing at Portland, Maine USA on Wednesday, July 01, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (6/29/2015 UTC) at Portland, Maine USA

Controlled release to RM, who is a fan of this author, as she accompanied me on a release trip.

Journal Entry 3 by wingsolittletimewing at Portland, Maine USA on Thursday, December 06, 2018
Returned to me by my friend RM after she read this book. Ready to re-release.

Reserved for the 2018 What's In A Name Challenge, hosted by DragonGoddess. Dark.

And for the 2018 D for December Challenge, hosted by hyphen8.

Released 5 mos ago (12/7/2018 UTC) at The Great Lost Bear Restaurant OBCZ, 540 Forest Ave in Portland, Maine USA

Released in the bookcase near the entrance at The Great Lost Bear Restaurant OBCZ (Official BookCrossing Zone), 540 Forest Ave, Portland, Maine USA, around 10 PM on December 06, 2018.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you join please indicate that you were referred by solittletime or any other journaler.

If you make a Journal Entry or Release Note on the book after joining BookCrossing, you’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry, so you can follow this book's travels. And it’s confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

(You can make a journal entry anonymously if you don't want to join, but you will not be alerted to the book's further travels.) I hope that you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are done reading.

Then, whenever you are ready to send it on its way, make a controlled release note if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or a wild release note if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey.

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience!