Frozen Heat

Read me and Pass me on !
by Richard Castle | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by cestmoi of Hamilton, Ontario Canada on 10/30/2019
Journal Entry 1 by cestmoi from Hamilton, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, October 30, 2019
I am releasing three books for my birthday, October 30.
To the finder: Enjoy and pass along!!

Welcome to BookCrossing.

Journal Entry 2 by cestmoi at -- controlled release in Hamilton, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (10/30/2019 UTC) at -- controlled release in Hamilton, Ontario Canada

Welcome to BookCrossing, where we make the whole world a library!

To the finder of this book: Hello and congratulations!

You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book.

You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!) Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels-

You'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

Happy reading.