Gone Girl

by gillian flynn | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Differentmunky of Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom on 5/29/2015
Journal Entry 1 by Differentmunky from Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, May 29, 2015
Loved it!

Released 4 yrs ago (5/30/2015 UTC) at Befriend A Child Charity Shop in Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom

Donated to shop.

Journal Entry 3 by wingrainbow3wing at Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, June 14, 2015
Found in the Befriend a Child Charity Shop, Holburn Jtc, snapped it up with plans to read it and release it elsewhere… OK not exactly found by accident, I noted through BC alerts Differentmunky you have released heaps of books here and wanted to check out if Stonemouth was still on the shelves. Sadly not, but hey, I found this!

Journal Entry 4 by wingrainbow3wing at Belmont Cinema Cafe in Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, July 27, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (7/27/2015 UTC) at Belmont Cinema Cafe in Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom

Taking this to the Aberdeen BookCrossers meeting this evening to offer around, bit torn though. I do want to read it but am also VERY aware I have huge piles of other un-read books waiting my attention and as this is such a super fit on a themed release to location note I cannot resist. Now some Bookcrossing burble…
---------------------

Hello book finder, if you aren't familiar with BookCrossing – WELCOME! I hope you will enjoy this book and make a little journal entry! You can leave notes anonymously. When you are done with it, perhaps you will pass it on or leave it somewhere for another reader to discover and be surprised by it as you were. Check out BookCrossing - it's a fun community of readers! HAPPY READING

And if you find yourself liking BookCrossing, ABERDEEN has an active group of BookCrossers who meet monthly (fourth Monday of the month) at Belmont Filmhouse Cafe/bar, in central Aberdeen. Come join us! For more information, see our Meet-Up Group;

Also EDINBURGH has an active group of BookCrossers who meet [at least] twice monthly: every first Thursday of the month at 7.30 pm and also every third Sunday of the month at, 2pm. Venue: Hemma, a Swedish bar near the Scottish Parliament in central Edinburgh on 75 Holyrood Road, EH8 8AE Come join us! For more information, see our Meet-Up Group http://www.meetup.com/bookswapedinburgh

Journal Entry 5 by Inver at Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 28, 2015
Picked up at the meetup...might give this one a read.