Funny Girl

by Nick Hornby | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 0241965225 Global Overview for this book
Registered by Chocbrownie of Christchurch, Dorset United Kingdom on 5/26/2015
Journal Entry 1 by Chocbrownie from Christchurch, Dorset United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 26, 2015
Part of my 2015 birthday present - one of the Richard & Judy Summer BookClub bundle.

Journal Entry 2 by Chocbrownie at Christchurch, Dorset United Kingdom on Friday, September 04, 2015
Really enjoyed this very convincing 60s tale of a sitcom star (I actually googled it!). Lost it's pace towards end just like reality - you can't be a star forever.
Loved the relationships and how Hornby dealt with the hardships of being gay in that time.

Available in Bookray:

...which has now ended!!

Journal Entry 3 by Chocbrownie at Christchurch, Dorset United Kingdom on Friday, January 08, 2016

Released 4 yrs ago (1/8/2016 UTC) at Christchurch, Dorset United Kingdom

Sent this on the first part of its journey in a bookray, to alexiapapa.
Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by alexiapapa at Larissa / Λάρισα, Larisa Greece on Saturday, January 16, 2016
Thank you very much for sending me this book!

Journal Entry 5 by alexiapapa at PlayHouse in Larissa / Λάρισα, Larisa Greece on Sunday, November 12, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (11/12/2017 UTC) at PlayHouse in Larissa / Λάρισα, Larisa Greece

The book will be left at the cafe during our meet up!

Journal Entry 6 by vassilka at Larissa / Λάρισα, Larisa Greece on Sunday, November 12, 2017
Got it today from our November meet up. Looking forward to reading it as I like Nick Hornby!

Journal Entry 7 by vassilka at Larissa / Λάρισα, Larisa Greece on Sunday, February 11, 2018

Released 2 yrs ago (1/14/2018 UTC) at Larissa / Λάρισα, Larisa Greece

I read it, enjoyed it and gave it to another bookcrosser during our previous meet up back in January. I hope she'll like it as much as I did!

Journal Entry 8 by annadvarna at Larissa / Λάρισα, Larisa Greece on Sunday, April 22, 2018
Picked up this book during our monthly meet up.

Journal Entry 9 by annadvarna at Larissa / Λάρισα, Larisa Greece on Sunday, May 13, 2018
Enjoyed it greatly! Hornby means guaranteed fun and excellent dialogue! Releasing it today at our monthly meeting!

Journal Entry 10 by annadvarna at Larissa / Λάρισα, Larisa Greece on Sunday, May 13, 2018

Released 2 yrs ago (5/13/2018 UTC) at Larissa / Λάρισα, Larisa Greece

Today at our monthly meeting