Working For Yourself - The Daily Telegraph Guide To Self Employment - Book Ray

by Godfrey Golzen | Professional & Technical | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Blithe10 on 2/9/2004
Journal Entry 1 by Blithe10 on Monday, February 09, 2004
I don't work, due to being all crippled and such, so this book really doesn't need to be taking up room on my bookshelf. Maybe there's a budding millionaire out there who could benifit more from this book.

Journal Entry 2 by Blithe10 on Thursday, February 19, 2004
This Book Ray is open

This book was requested, so I thought if one person wanted it maybe more would too, so I decided to set up a book ray for it. PM me if you're interested in reading it, and state whether you're willing to ship internationally or not.

List so far
tiggsybabes
littlemark

Released on Wednesday, February 25, 2004 at fellow bookcrosser (England) in Postal Release (England), England United Kingdom.

Posted to Tiggsybabes this morning. I'll promote this book ray more over the next few weeks in the hope more people will read it.

Journal Entry 4 by tiggsybabes from Pontefract, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, February 28, 2004
I asked for this for my fiance to read as he is currently setting up his own life coaching business. Let me know when someone else joins the ray & I'll take it back off him *g*

Journal Entry 5 by tiggsybabes at The Swan in Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, April 12, 2019

Released 4 mos ago (4/13/2019 UTC) at The Swan in Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Taking to meet up