The Last Minute

by Jeff Abbott | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by PBner of Luzern, Luzern Switzerland on 5/24/2015
Journal Entry 1 by PBner from Luzern, Luzern Switzerland on Sunday, May 24, 2015

Taschenbuch: 487 Seiten
Verlag: Little, Brown Book Group (Juni 2011)

They framed me. They abducted my wife. They took my child. I want him back. Sam Capra has one reason to live: to reclaim his baby son from the people who kidnapped him. Teaming up with a young mother whose daughter went missing, he tracks his child across the country in a dangerous, desperate race against time. From the internationally bestselling author of Panic, The Last Minute is the most heart-stopping thriller of the year, from 'one of the best thriller writers of our time' (Harlan Coben).

Journal Entry 2 by PBner at Inseliquai in Luzern, Luzern Switzerland on Monday, May 25, 2015

Released 4 yrs ago (5/25/2015 UTC) at Inseliquai in Luzern, Luzern Switzerland

Im exersuisse

Journal Entry 3 by dubly at Luzern, Luzern Switzerland on Wednesday, May 27, 2015
Gestern bei der Arbeit "gefunden"! Danke schön!

Journal Entry 4 by dubly at Schwanenplatz in Luzern, Luzern Switzerland on Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Released 8 mos ago (5/14/2019 UTC) at Schwanenplatz in Luzern, Luzern Switzerland

auf einem Bänkli bei der Bushaltestelle