The Bone Collector's Son

by Paul Yee | Children's Books |
Registered by wingherchellewing of Calgary, Alberta Canada on 5/24/2015
Journal Entry 1 by wingherchellewing from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, May 24, 2015
CANADIAN

Thank you for catching this book and coming here to see its journal!
To me, it’s important to be sure this book is in (your!) good hands. Please, let me know that you’ve found it. I’m also interested to know what you thought of it. That’s why I ask you to re-visit the site and make another journal entry sharing your thoughts and maybe telling what kind of plans you have for it.

If you are new to BookCrossing, stay in the site a bit longer and enjoy it. You’re more than welcome to join the fun and become a member.

HAPPY READING!!!
Many thanks, Herchelle
Calgary, Alberta CANADA

Journal Entry 2 by megami-no-ushi at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, June 08, 2019
Picked up at the June meeting!

Journal Entry 3 by megami-no-ushi at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, October 12, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (10/12/2019 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taken to the October meeting! A cute middle grades book with a great introduction to many Chinese death practices.

To the finder:

Journal Entry 4 by megami-no-ushi at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, October 12, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (10/12/2019 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

To the finder:

Journal Entry 5 by locker-monster at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, October 12, 2019
Picked up this book at the Calgary BookCrossing October meeting. The Chinese aspect of the story caught my attention.

Journal Entry 6 by locker-monster at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, November 09, 2019
Quick read, but I enjoyed it. Some nice insights into the life of a Chinese immigrant in 1900s Vancouver. The ending is a bit abrupt; I would have liked a little bit more story, though you do get some historical background on the riot that happens.

Journal Entry 7 by locker-monster at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, November 09, 2019

Released 1 wk ago (11/9/2019 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Passing on this book to the next reader at the Calgary BookCrossing November meet-up.

Journal Entry 8 by Crataegus at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, November 09, 2019
Picked up at this month’s Calgary bookcrossing meetup.