Why Not Today: Trafficking, Slavery, the Global Church . . . and You

by Matthew Cork, Kenneth Kemp | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by pinklady60 of San Diego, California USA on 5/22/2015
Journal Entry 1 by pinklady60 from San Diego, California USA on Friday, May 22, 2015
Browsing the book store bargain shelf, this one looks interesting

Matthew Cork, lead pastor of a megachurch in an affluent California neighborhood, talks about his calling to minister to the untouchable Dalit peoples of India

trade paperback

Journal Entry 2 by pinklady60 at San Diego, California USA on Wednesday, February 06, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (2/6/2019 UTC) at San Diego, California USA

I'm sending this RABCK to ResQgeek in Virginia in a box of books I offered in the forum.

Journal Entry 3 by wingResQgeekwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Tuesday, February 12, 2019
Arrived in the mail yesterday. Last weekend I acquired a *huge* collection of books to register and release, so I think I'll pass this along at the next BC-in-DC meeting this coming Sunday.

Journal Entry 4 by wingResQgeekwing at BC-in-DC, Meeting -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, February 17, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (2/17/2019 UTC) at BC-in-DC, Meeting -- Controlled Releases

This book will be available at today's BC-in-DC meeting.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingmelydiawing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, February 17, 2019
This was left over at the end of today's BCinDC meetup in Alexandria, VA. I hope to continue its journey soon.