The Yellow Birds: A Novel

by Kevin Powers | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 0316219347 Global Overview for this book
Registered by debnance of Alvin, Texas USA on 5/19/2015
Journal Entry 1 by debnance from Alvin, Texas USA on Tuesday, May 19, 2015
Passing on in the Recent Titles Bookbox!

Journal Entry 2 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, August 21, 2015
Woohoo! This was on my wishlist. Snagging it from the new bookbox.

Journal Entry 3 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, February 12, 2019
Letting this move along. I tried to read it, but coming on the heels of reading another war novel (WWI and WWII) I just wound up skimming it.
Sending along in the wishlist tag game
Later note - I picked up another copy & found it was very good. It is similar to O'Brien's book on Vietnam, but more prose. I really wondered whether the surviving soldier would ever be OK.

Journal Entry 4 by wingNancyNovawing at ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (2/12/2019 UTC) at ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

If you aren't familiar with Bookcrossing, take a few minutes to check out this very cool site. Bookcrossers LOVE books, and more than anything, they love to read books and then set them free for other people to find and enjoy. I would love it if you would leave a journal entry -- you can say where you found the book or how you liked it when you read it. Then, when you are ready, pass it along for someone else to enjoy!
Thanks and happy reading!

Journal Entry 5 by wingJ4shawwing at Boise, Idaho USA on Wednesday, February 20, 2019
Thank you NancyNova for this Wishlist Tag book.