Slaughterhouse-Five

by Kurt, Jr. Vonnegut | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by MMMaartje of IJsselstein, Utrecht Netherlands on 5/18/2015
Journal Entry 1 by MMMaartje from IJsselstein, Utrecht Netherlands on Monday, May 18, 2015
If you have found this book, congratulations! You have gained a book AND made my day by coming to the site and checking out what it's all about.

Please register the book, so I will know that you found it. You can do this anonymously, or you can sign up (for free) here at bookcrossing.com. That way you will also be able to see where the book travels after you release it. If you do decide to sign up, it would be great if you mention me (Tizzalicious) as a referral. Thank you!

You are of course welcome to keep the book you found, but it would be even better if you read it and then pass it on to someone else, or leave it somewhere, so it can continue on its travels. Either way, enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 2 by MMMaartje at BC Meeting 2016 in Castricum, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Thursday, June 30, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (7/3/2016 UTC) at BC Meeting 2016 in Castricum, Noord-Holland Netherlands

I am taking this to the Castricum meeting for Bookguide! Enjoy! :)

Journal Entry 3 by bookguide at Wijchen, Gelderland Netherlands on Sunday, July 03, 2016
Wat fijn dat je dit wenslijstboek voor me meegenomen hebt. Ik wil het namelijk al heel lang lezen, dus ben er heel blij mee. Heel erg bedankt.

Journal Entry 4 by bookguide at BC meeting 2018 in Castricum, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Sunday, July 08, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (7/8/2018 UTC) at BC meeting 2018 in Castricum, Noord-Holland Netherlands

This book has been released as part of the following BookCrossing challenges:
- The Ultimate Challenge - read and release books, with extra points for a monthly theme
- Reduce Mount TBR (To Be Read) - read and release books on the TBR list since before the end of 2014. My reading goal is 36 books.
- 1001 Books You Must Read Before You Die Challenge. 2015 goal: 15.

Journal Entry 5 by ceruleam at Castricum, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Wednesday, July 11, 2018
In mijn studententijd heb ik dit boek ooit eens gelezen, maar dat was zo lang geleden dat ik niet meer weet of ik het in het Engels of in het Nederlands gelezen heb.