Mrs. Reinhardt (Phoenix 60p Paperbacks)

by Edna O'Brien | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by glenystasmania of Nambucca Heads, New South Wales Australia on 5/18/2015
Journal Entry 1 by glenystasmania from Nambucca Heads, New South Wales Australia on Monday, May 18, 2015
Reasonable story, love lost, love found.... a lesson to be learnt...

Journal Entry 2 by herchelle at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, June 06, 2015
What a sweet little surprise in my mailbox! Thank you so much, Glenys, this looks like a perfect little book to have in my purse for those times when I am waiting and have nothing to read. Many thanks!

Journal Entry 3 by herchelle at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, July 15, 2015
I had your little book in my purse today and as I sat in the Doctors waiting room, I remembered it and started to read it. After I made supper, I kept reading it. How did my life find it's way into the pages of this book? I would love to walk away right now and go to a beautiful little hotel by myself and just be alone. I loved this little gift, and the chance to get away for just a few hours today.
Now, I wonder who will be the next person to revieve this? Many thanks, GlenysTasmania!!

Journal Entry 4 by herchelle at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, July 30, 2019
This sweet little book has been sitting very patiently to be sent out to one of the winners of my last 2X April Showers sweepstakes from April. When did my life get so crazy? Always thinking warm thoughts of you, my dear friend, glenystasmania!

Journal Entry 5 by herchelle at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (7/30/2019 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Finally off my desk and on its way to another special person. I hope that you enjoy this as much as I did!
Welcome to Bookcrossing! The book you are holding is now yours - no strings attached. To let me know it has found a new owner and that it will be enjoyed by a new reader, please consider leaving a message by leaving an entry on this book. You do not need an account to leave a message, however if you consider signing up, you can find out where this book goes and who enjoys it after you.

Journal Entry 6 by MargaridaPires at Pias (Serpa), Beja Portugal on Monday, September 02, 2019
Thank you for this book and all the other goodies!

Journal Entry 7 by MargaridaPires at Pias (Serpa), Beja Portugal on Friday, October 18, 2019
This sweet books it's travelling again... I hope you like it :)

Journal Entry 8 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, November 01, 2019
Thanks for the book and the Halloween treats!

Journal Entry 9 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 03, 2020
Beautifully descriptive and a bit surreal.

Journal Entry 10 by wingPoodlesisterwing at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 07, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (7/7/2020 UTC) at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Going in a parcel to a Bookcrosser, with other gifts.

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 9th to 11th October 2020

Journal Entry 11 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Saturday, July 11, 2020
I don't think I've read anything by Edna O'brien so thank you for broadening my horizons.

Journal Entry 12 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 22, 2020
I enjoyed this amusing story. I can't decide if I liked Mrs Reinhardt or not. She was a bit silly but who am I to judge her. Yes, I think I did like her.