Chet Atkins: The Greatest Songs of Mister Guitar

by Mark S. Reinhart | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by winglove2cookwing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 5/4/2015
Journal Entry 1 by winglove2cookwing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Monday, May 04, 2015
Free early review book from Library Thing.

Journal Entry 2 by winglove2cookwing at Pearland, Texas USA on Monday, May 04, 2015

This book was not what I was expecting. I found it to be very boring. I love Chet Atkins music and was looking forward to reading about his life. This was about his guitars. As long as the music was good and it was I could care less about the guitar he played it on.

Journal Entry 3 by winglove2cookwing at USA in -- wild in the usa, -- Wild Released somewhere in USA -- USA on Thursday, January 10, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (1/10/2019 UTC) at USA in -- wild in the usa, -- Wild Released somewhere in USA -- USA

To the finder of this book:
What you have in your hands is an honest-to-goodness gift. You may keep it forever, pass it on to a friend, or release it into the wild for someone else to find.

If you are new to BookCrossing, and find this book and this site, welcome!
Enjoy the site, the book, and hopefully the BookCrossing community. I hope you'll join BookCrossing (it's free to join!) and if you do, please consider using me, love2cook ... as the member who referred you. Or you may remain anonymous!

Thanks for wanting this book! Please, make a brief journal entry so all the previous and future readers can track this book's journey. Thanks, and Happy Book Crossing! :)