Asking for Trouble (Fran Varady)

by Ann Granger | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 074725575X Global Overview for this book
Registered by millycat of Northampton, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on 4/29/2015
Journal Entry 1 by millycat from Northampton, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 29, 2015
A new series and author for me, I enjoyed it and I hope you find it a good read too.

Journal Entry 2 by millycat at Northampton, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Released 6 yrs ago (6/10/2015 UTC) at Northampton, Northamptonshire United Kingdom

The first I've read by this author that hasn't been from the Mitchell & Markby mystery series and I liked it!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSoozreaderwing at Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on Tuesday, June 16, 2015
Thank you very much for this wishlist book! I really enjoyed Ann Granger's speech at the Bookcrossing Convention in Oxford so I look forward to reading this!:)

Journal Entry 4 by wingSoozreaderwing at Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on Wednesday, November 11, 2015
I really enjoyed this book! At first I wasn't sure if I liked Fran as she seemed somehow distant. But as the story progressed I figured that maybe she is just a character who at first doesn't let the readers get too close...A really enjoyable and interesting book, I look forward to reading more Fran Varady stories! Thank you for sharing!:)

Journal Entry 5 by wingSoozreaderwing at on Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Released 6 yrs ago (11/11/2015 UTC) at

The book is on its way to the next reader as a part of the wishlist tag game! Happy Reading!:)

Journal Entry 6 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Sunday, November 22, 2015
Thank you for tagging me with this, I'm looking forward to reading it, it may be a while untilI can get to it as my TBR pule is massive.
I'm sorry to read in your postcard that you have not been well and have beenin hospital, hope you are ok now :-)

Journal Entry 7 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Saturday, June 26, 2021
Got to it at last!
A very good read, I would like to read more in this series, as Fran and Ganesh are very interesting characters.

Journal Entry 8 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Sunday, October 17, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (10/22/2021 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

Going into the"Already Crossed" Book Box.

Journal Entry 9 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, October 25, 2021
Taken from the Already Crossed Bookbox.

Journal Entry 10 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 17, 2021
Thank you for the box of books which included this one.