Fifty Shades of Grey

by E. L. James | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by SydneyBristow on 2/23/2020
Journal Entry 1 by SydneyBristow on Sunday, February 23, 2020
When literature student Anastasia Steele interviews successful entrepreneur Christian Grey, she finds him very attractive and deeply intimidating. Convinced that their meeting went badly, she tries to put him out of her mind - until he turns up at the store where she works part-time, and invites her out. Unworldly and innocent, Ana is shocked to find she wants this man. And, when he warns her to keep her distance, it only makes her want him more. But Grey is tormented by inner demons, and consumed by the need to control. As they embark on a passionate love affair, Ana discovers more about her own desires, as well as the dark secrets Grey keeps hidden away from public view...

Journal Entry 2 by SydneyBristow at Hotel Orquidea in Playa de Tarajalillo, Las Palmas Spain on Sunday, February 23, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (2/23/2020 UTC) at Hotel Orquidea in Playa de Tarajalillo, Las Palmas Spain

This is honestly a really boring book. I finally caved and picked it up just so I could figure out what all the hub bub was. I can honestly say I don’t get it.