Murder on 34th Street

by Edward I. Koch, Wendy Corsi Staub | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingsolittletimewing of Portland, Maine USA on 7/8/2015
Journal Entry 1 by wingsolittletimewing from Portland, Maine USA on Wednesday, July 08, 2015
Registered by solittletime, Portland, Maine, USA on July 8, 2015. Pre-numbered label used for registration. Withdrawn hardcover library book.

"It's Christmas in New York and Mayor Ed Koch, The Big Apple's most engaging sleuth, is ready to celebrate. But when his fair city becomes frozen in fear by a rash of holiday slayings, Ed goes undercover as none other than Santa himself..." - from the cover.

Reserved for the 2015 Never Judge a Book By Its Cover Release Challenge, hosted by Secretariat, which week 27 features red, white, or blue on the cover. [red, white]

Also reserved for the I'm allergic to A in titles Release Challenge, hosted by babypooh.

And for the 2015 Christmas in July Release Challenge, hosted by booklady331.

Journal Entry 2 by wingsolittletimewing at McDonald's, 1208 Forest Ave in Portland, Maine USA on Sunday, July 12, 2015

Released 4 yrs ago (7/11/2015 UTC) at McDonald's, 1208 Forest Ave in Portland, Maine USA

Released at McDonald's, 1208 Forest Ave, Portland, ME USA, around 4 PM on July 11, 2015.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you join please indicate that you were referred by solittletime or any other journaler. (You can make a journal entry anonymously if you don't want to join.) I hope that you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are done reading.

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience!