The Lovely Bones (2nd copy)

by Alice Sebold | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by short-rach of Hucknall, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on 2/7/2004
Journal Entry 1 by short-rach from Hucknall, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Saturday, February 07, 2004
Spotted this today in a charity shop for the grand price of 20p!

Already got a copy in my PC and given one away - here's another for whoever wants it lol

Released on Monday, March 08, 2004 at Post Office in By Post, By Post Controlled Releases.

Winging its way (via surface mail) overseas as a RABCK. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by mysterylady36 from Ashland, Missouri USA on Monday, April 12, 2004
Received in the mail today. Thanks! I am looking forward to reading this one.

Journal Entry 4 by mysterylady36 from Ashland, Missouri USA on Sunday, May 01, 2005
Wow! I had heard about this book, but nothing prepared me for the emotions it brought up while reading it. It's nice to think that the dead are still with us at times.

Thanks for sharing this book with me.

Journal Entry 5 by mysterylady36 from Ashland, Missouri USA on Wednesday, May 25, 2005
Mailed today as part of bookrelay. It is going to genielady.

Journal Entry 6 by Genielady from Harpers Ferry, West Virginia USA on Thursday, June 02, 2005
Received for the Book Relay - thank you. I've been wanting to read this one for a while. Will journal when I'm finished and pass it on.

Journal Entry 7 by Genielady at Washington, District of Columbia USA on Friday, February 08, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (10/8/2018 UTC) at Washington, District of Columbia USA

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thank you so much for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry to let me know that the book has found a good home. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it is entirely free). If you choose to join, I would love if you could indicate genielady referred you.

You can keep the book forever and ever or pass it on to someone else. If you choose to leave it somewhere “in the wild” for anyone to catch, make release notes that indicate where you left it. If you register, you will be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. It’s all confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free. Then you can track this book as it goes on its journey!