The Glass Lake

by Maeve Binchy | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by nyassa of Deal, Kent United Kingdom on 2/7/2004
Journal Entry 1 by nyassa from Deal, Kent United Kingdom on Saturday, February 07, 2004
Having an Irish background myself, I always enjoy Maeve Binchy's books. They are very light but they do recreate the atmosphere of small town and village life in Ireland. This one has a more compelling plot than some.

It is an old copy but perfectly readable. The cover art is not the same as shown.

Journal Entry 2 by nyassa at n/a in n/a, By Post -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, May 15, 2004
Release planned for Wednesday, May 19, 2004 at n/a in n/a, By Post Controlled Releases.

On its way to battypuss in St Lo. I'll put it in the post when I arrive in France myself.

Battypuss had already received a copy of this so I didn't pass it on.

Journal Entry 3 by nyassa from Deal, Kent United Kingdom on Sunday, January 30, 2005
Reserved for a book relay

15 Feb 05 now on its way to Portugal.

Journal Entry 4 by b3lo on Monday, February 21, 2005
Just arrived to Portugal! is now officially on my tbr pile. So YAY!
Thanks for the neat card! :o)

Released 14 yrs ago (4/25/2005 UTC) at by mail in sent to another BookCrosser, Bookring -- Controlled Releases

Troca - Espero que gostes!

Journal Entry 6 by Elsita from Almada, Setúbal Portugal on Tuesday, April 26, 2005
This book just arrived, a trade made with b3l0, for Faulkners "Absalam, Absalam!"

Thanks a lot, b3lo "dos cachuchos"!! ;o))

Journal Entry 7 by Elsita from Almada, Setúbal Portugal on Monday, September 22, 2008
Lovely story!
Helen/Lena was really a great woman!

It's available now.

Journal Entry 8 by micazy from Costa da Caparica, Setúbal Portugal on Sunday, December 14, 2008
It has been with me for a week, but I forgot to register it!
Thanks :)

Journal Entry 9 by micazy at Costa da Caparica, Setúbal Portugal on Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Never easy to star reading a 692 pages book. Shame on me, it took me 3 years... but I am so glad I found time to read it! Its a great story. Really liked it.
I've already read some Maeve Binchy's books, but this one has a very good plot.
Thanks for charing. I will try to find a new reader now ;)