Street Cat Bob: How One Man and a Cat Saved Each Other's Lives. A True Story. (Quick Reads 2015)

by James Bowen | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by wingAbi-Gibbywing of Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on 4/17/2015
Journal Entry 1 by wingAbi-Gibbywing from Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Friday, April 17, 2015
WORLD BOOK NIGHT EDITION 2015

Congratulations, you have picked up a travelling book!
Happy reading!

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAngelChildwing at Penenden Heath, Kent United Kingdom on Friday, May 08, 2015
Thank you so much! For the books, sweeties, pad and wind chime...i feel completely spoilt! ;o) I take it I've won then? lol

Journal Entry 4 by wingAngelChildwing at Penenden Heath, Kent United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 26, 2015
What a pleasant way to spend a Bank Holiday afternoon! Read this in one sitting, what a lovely story :o) Will pass this on to a fellow BCer

Going to a sweeps winner...hope you enjoy it :o)

Journal Entry 6 by SEP-393294 at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 02, 2015
Thank you so much! for the generous amount of books and chocolate/tea. Arrived yesterday but only found the post office card today (it had stuck in my letterbox). Will journal the books as i go along and keep them moving!

Journal Entry 7 by SEP-393294 at BookCrossing, -- Tåg, bussar och färjor -- Sweden on Tuesday, June 02, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (6/2/2015 UTC) at BookCrossing, -- Tåg, bussar och färjor -- Sweden

I loved this book! Started reading it on the bus on the way to meet a friend in Camden and have managed to read it in one evening! There were so many good moments in the book, it gave a lot of hope without being too sentimental and reminded me how sometimes someone/something can turn everything around. Chapter 13 was quite a surprise and even though the book is autobiographical, there are a lot of peaks in the story.

Sending this to Sweden to someone i owe a book to. I thought i'd already sent a book then found the email printed out earlier this week, so have been searching for something suitable. Hope this is the right book to send!

Journal Entry 8 by Foxears at Linköping, Östergötland Sweden on Monday, June 08, 2015
I assume I was the decoy in the sweep where quadrat was the winner?
This one: http://www.bookcrossing.com/forum/10/519400

My mother has talked about the books on street cat bob, so I do look forward to reading this book. That it is a easy read makes it even better, because then I can save it for my next readathon! :D