The Double Helix: A Personal Account of the Discovery of the Structure of DNA (Norton Critical Edit

by James D./ Stent, Gunther S. (EDT) Watson | History | This book has not been rated.
Registered by winginnaewing of Aurora, Colorado USA on 9/7/2015
Journal Entry 1 by winginnaewing from Aurora, Colorado USA on Monday, September 07, 2015
My friend Dave is moving again, and cleaning out books again, and bringing me BOXES of books again. :-)

Journal Entry 2 by winginnaewing at Little Free Library #24175 in Aurora, Colorado USA on Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Released 4 yrs ago (9/23/2015 UTC) at Little Free Library #24175 in Aurora, Colorado USA

Congratulations!! You have found a rare and unique gift, a travelling book!!

While it is possible I have read and given my thoughts on this book, it is more likely it is a book I found/purchased specifically to send out into the world! In either case, please read what has been said before, where has this book been, who enjoyed it, who didn't -- and perhaps, if you care to, you can add your two cents!

You do not have to join bookcrossing to pick up, enjoy, and journal a book -- however, if you do decide to join us, please consider using me (innae) as your recommending friend, and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to drop me a personal message (for more info, check out the FAQ).

And again, thank you for saving this book from a life of boredom!

**************************************************************************

Journal Entry 3 by rhythmbiscuit at Northglenn, Colorado USA on Wednesday, June 26, 2019
“...a rare and exciting look at one significant piece of scientific research—Watson and Crick’s race to discover the molecular structure of the gene.”

Perhaps this book should move again. Reserved for Biographies of Things bookbox.

Journal Entry 4 by rhythmbiscuit at Northglenn, Colorado USA on Friday, July 19, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (7/19/2019 UTC) at Northglenn, Colorado USA

I released this book in the Biographies of Things bookbox. Enjoy!