Blindsighted (Grant County #1)

by Karin Slaughter | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by ShirleyA of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 4/14/2015
Journal Entry 1 by ShirleyA from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 14, 2015
Unread by me. Passed on by a friend.

Welcome to the community - and fun - that is bookcrossing! I hope that, once you have read this book, you will leave a rating and hopefully also a comment at the Bookcrossing site before you pass it on or release it into the wild.

If you are new to Bookcrossing please could you name me, Shirley A, as your referring member so I can continue to track the progress of the book I originally released.

Thank you and happy reading/Bookcrossing!

Shirley A

Set free for someone to enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 24, 2015
Found by another Bookcrosser - I'm reading this series out of order and this is the first! Despite reading this out of order and knowing what was going to happen I really enjoyed this.

Journal Entry 4 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Stoke Newington, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, June 26, 2015

Released 4 yrs ago (6/27/2015 UTC) at Stoke Newington, Greater London United Kingdom

Given to my sister.

Journal Entry 5 by wingPoodlesisterwing at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Sunday, November 22, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (11/23/2015 UTC) at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Going in a box of wishlist books.

Journal Entry 6 by wingmissmarkeywing at Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 25, 2015
Thank you poodlesister. I have recently discovered this author and am up for reading a few more by her. Going on Mount TBR!

Journal Entry 7 by wingmissmarkeywing at Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 21, 2019
I have sat on this book for far too long now - I'm sorry. Am putting this book onto the book shelf at Didcot Station.

Journal Entry 8 by wingmissmarkeywing at Railway station in Didcot, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Released 3 wks ago (8/21/2019 UTC) at Railway station in Didcot, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

I hope you like the book. MissMarkey.