Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, Book 2)

by Suzanne Collins | Unknown |
Registered by wingReadertoowing of Sugar Land, Texas USA on 4/14/2015
Journal Entry 1 by wingReadertoowing from Sugar Land, Texas USA on Tuesday, April 14, 2015
I enjoyed the movie but haven't read the book yet.

Journal Entry 2 by wingReadertoowing at Sugar Land, Texas USA on Friday, June 05, 2015
Reserved for the General Literature VBB USA/Canada by bookstogive.

Journal Entry 3 by wingReadertoowing at Sugar Land, Texas USA on Sunday, July 05, 2015

Released 4 yrs ago (7/6/2015 UTC) at Sugar Land, Texas USA

This Book was chosen from the Women in Fiction VBB - Round 3 by Olivia_Lo in Taiwan which was sponsored by meg72. I will be taking it to the post office in the morning to send it off on it's long journey. I hope you enjoy it! Thank you meg72 for including me in your virtual book box! P.S. It is crazy expensive to mail books to Taiwan ... 34.30 for two! Ouch!

Journal Entry 4 by Olivia_Lo at Taichung, Taichung County Taiwan on Thursday, July 16, 2015
$34.30 is a huge amount... I shall have paid attention to the total weight of books I chose from the same person in a VBB so as not to cause a burden. The Host and Catching Fire are both really heavy. I'm sorry :(
Still, thank you for sending them!

Journal Entry 5 by wingReadertoowing at Sugar Land, Texas USA on Friday, July 17, 2015
Olivia_Lo don't worry about the shipping costs I am happy that I was able to share a couple of my books with you. Probably what made it more expensive than I expected was that the book The Host was just so ginormous! Hah! So many bookcrossers have been kind and willing to share their books with me over the years it's the least I can do too ...it all evens out in the end. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 6 by Olivia_Lo at Taichung, Taichung County Taiwan on Monday, November 05, 2018
Somehow I didn't make the journal right when I received it... I have found out just now. Now the book is reserved for a sweeps and presumably will be travelling again before long :)

Journal Entry 7 by Olivia_Lo at Hualien, Hualien Taiwan on Thursday, November 29, 2018

Released 10 mos ago (11/30/2018 UTC) at Hualien, Hualien Taiwan

The book is going back to Readertoo. Enjoy it :)

Journal Entry 8 by wingReadertoowing at Sugar Land, Texas USA on Wednesday, December 26, 2018
This is a book that I sent to Olivia Lo. I ended up sending it before I had a chance to read it and now it has come all the way back home from Taiwan. Thank you Olivia Lo for sending it back to me. I am looking forward to reading it.