Red Rose, White Rose

by Joanna Hickson | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by bloedengel of Vosselaar, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on 4/13/2015
Journal Entry 1 by bloedengel from Vosselaar, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Monday, April 13, 2015
To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!)

Bought this at the bookcrossing convention in Oxford 2015 in a thrift store. The folly :)

Journal Entry 2 by bloedengel at Turnhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Friday, May 22, 2015

Released 4 yrs ago (5/22/2015 UTC) at Turnhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium

Focusses less on romance than e.g. Philippa Gregory does. Got to love it !

Journal Entry 3 by wingMoriquenwing at Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Friday, June 05, 2015
I don't know the writer, but the book sounds like a nice read. The era interests me a lot, so no matter what I think I will enjoy it. I liked Gregory's novels well enough even though I'm not usually into the more romantic books. So if this is like her with less of the romance, I'm game! ;)Thanks ever so much for the package, Bloedengel!

Journal Entry 4 by wingMoriquenwing at Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Thursday, March 16, 2017
Well, it was an interesting read and I enjoyed it a lot. The ending disappointed somewhat. I guess it just takes too long to come to any kind of conclusion and my attention had drifted away by the time it was finally finished. I was happy to see that the romantic part of the book was reduced to a few scenes. (Which wasn't clear from the description of the book, I thought.)
Thanks for sending it my way, bloedengel. I'll keep it travelling!

Released 2 yrs ago (7/21/2017 UTC) at Rue du Lieutenant Blondeau in Castellane, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur France

Across the boulangerie you can find this book resting against a wall. Happy travels little book!