Note: Book successfully released. Release Another book to this location!
 –

Promise Me

by Richard Paul Evans | Women's Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingNancyNovawing of Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on 4/12/2015
Journal Entry 1 by wingNancyNovawing from Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, April 12, 2015
from the TLC book sale.

Notes from my copy:
What if changing the past can change the present? What if going back in time, so that positives outweigh negatives, the growing up life of his wife is changed, and his mother-in-law turns out to be very different with just a few positives going her way, like a job and home, so they don't become homeless 20 years prior to him marrying the daughter? Interesting premise.

Released for the 3 every week, allergic to a's and Christmas release challenges at a mini-meetup

If you aren't familiar with Bookcrossing, take a few minutes to check out this very cool site. Bookcrossers LOVE books, and more than anything, they love to read books and then set them free for other people to find and enjoy. I would love it if you would leave a journal entry -- you can say where you found the book or how you liked it when you read it. Then, when you are ready, pass it along for someone else to enjoy! Thanks and happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by Hereamisendme at Willow Grove, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, July 19, 2015
Was given this book at a mini meet up of bookcrossers.

Journal Entry 4 by Hereamisendme at Horsham Chiropractic OBCZ in Horsham, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, January 08, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (12/14/2015 UTC) at Horsham Chiropractic OBCZ in Horsham, Pennsylvania USA

(Forgot to post release notes at the time of release.)

Released for Christmas.
Left this book on a small table in the waiting room, with other bookcrossing books. I hope you enjoy finding this book as much as I enjoyed releasing it! Please let me know here that you found it!

Journal Entry 5 by Hereamisendme at Horsham, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, February 11, 2016
This book has not been claimed so I reclaimed it to release it somewhere else.

Released 3 yrs ago (9/9/2016 UTC) at The Little Free Library of Langhorne Heritage Farm in Langhorne, Pennsylvania USA

Left this in the Little Free Library.

Hope whoever claims this enjoys finding it as much as I did releasing it! Please let me know here that you found it. You can either join Bookcrossing (if you haven't already) or you can put in a journal note anonymously.