corner corner The Missing (Seasons of Grace, Book 2) (Volume 2)

The Missing (Seasons of Grace, Book 2) (Volume 2)
by Beverly Lewis | Romance
Registered by BlueBox-LFL21797 of Silver Spring, Maryland USA on 4/12/2015

status (set by Spatial): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by BlueBox-LFL21797 from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Sunday, April 12, 2015

Seasons of Grace Two

A friend was cleaning out her basement and passed this along to share via Little Free Library. It had been picked up at a used book store for a relative. So the book has already passed through several hands.

Journal Entry 2 by BlueBox-LFL21797 at Little Free Library #21797 - Wendell St in Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (5/12/2015 UTC) at Little Free Library #21797 - Wendell St in Silver Spring, Maryland USA

Since book one of this series is no longer hanging out at our Little Free Library, it's time to release book two :)

Journal Entry 3 by BlueBox-LFL21797 at Panera at corner of Colesville and Georgia Ave in Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Saturday, August 29, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (8/29/2015 UTC) at Panera at corner of Colesville and Georgia Ave in Silver Spring, Maryland USA

Took to a bookcrossing meet-up.

Journal Entry 4 by wingmelydiawing at Centreville, Virginia USA on Saturday, August 29, 2015

Picked this up at today's meetup in Silver Spring, MD, for my friend RubyLadyBug, who likes such things.

Journal Entry 5 by RubyLadyBug at Tecumseh, Oklahoma USA on Tuesday, November 03, 2015

So I think that melydia is trying to mess with my "CDO" by giving me two books both of which are book two in the series. Knowing that I only read series books in order after I have assembled the entire series (I hate waiting), this book is going to have to hang out on my shelf a bit until I can get a chance to read it and its friends.

Beverly Lewis is a favorite author and although I have read this series in years past I think that it might be time to revisit some of my favorite characters and scenes in Amish country.

Journal Entry 6 by RubyLadyBug at Tecumseh, Oklahoma USA on Tuesday, November 01, 2016

I found this book and I wanted to make sure that it had an updated journal entry before moving on.

Journal Entry 7 by RubyLadyBug at Tecumseh, Oklahoma USA on Wednesday, May 03, 2017

Released 8 mos ago (5/3/2017 UTC) at Tecumseh, Oklahoma USA

This book is wrapped in Christmas paper with the first line of the story on the outside of the wrapping. It is for a favorite BCinDC game played at the holiday party. I prepared this book to send to the December 2016 BCinDC Holiday Party but I wasn't able to mail it in time.

6of8 has volunteered to store the "BCinDC Christmas Party Box #2" that this book is in and will BookCross it when the mood and occasion suits.

Journal Entry 8 by Spatial at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Sunday, December 10, 2017

Picked up from the Book Buffet table at the BCinDC Christmas Party.
It was in the First Line Game.
I chose this book for my mom; she enjoys Beverly Lewis's books.

Journal Entry 9 by Spatial at Little Free Library #55261 (17th St. South) in Arlington, Virginia USA on Wednesday, January 03, 2018

Released 2 wks ago (1/3/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library #55261 (17th St. South) in Arlington, Virginia USA

My mother has already read this one and was not interested in rereading it.

I released it in a LFL #55261 in Aurora Hills neighborhood near Pentagon City/Row.

Enjoy!