Something Borrowed, Someone Dead

by M.C. Beaton | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 1849019754 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingKatisha50wing of Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on 4/11/2015
Journal Entry 1 by wingKatisha50wing from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, April 11, 2015
Love this series, but they are not keepers.

'Like' Birmingham Bookcrossers on Facebook - BCBrum https://m.facebook.com/groups/243069614126?ref=bookmark

Follow us at @bxbrum on Twitter!

Journal Entry 2 by wingKatisha50wing at Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, April 11, 2015

Released 6 yrs ago (4/11/2015 UTC) at Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

Taking to the Oxford BC Convention 2015 for someone who has this on her wish list.

Journal Entry 3 by wingmissmarkeywing at Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Monday, April 13, 2015
Thank you for my wishlist book.i love Agatha Raisin and now I have the time to read again!!

Journal Entry 4 by wingchamonix44wing at Almelo, Overijssel Netherlands on Monday, September 28, 2020
Thank you so much missmarkey for this wishlist book. I know I will enjoy it as I always enjoy the Agatha Raisin books. Also thanks for the other wishlist book which I am about to journal, and the great postcard with a fabulous heron picture on it. I will attempt to paint this picture on a rock since painting is also my hobby.

Journal Entry 5 by wingchamonix44wing at Almelo, Overijssel Netherlands on Wednesday, October 28, 2020
I really enjoyed reading this, although, as always the stories are a little far fetched! But that just adds to the charm of Agatha Raisin's murder - solving adventures.

Journal Entry 6 by wingchamonix44wing at Dalfsen, Overijssel Netherlands on Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (2/23/2021 UTC) at Dalfsen, Overijssel Netherlands

This book is going to fellow bookcrosser, motherof11, via her daughter.

Journal Entry 7 by wingmotherof11wing at Dalfsen, Overijssel Netherlands on Saturday, February 27, 2021
I received this book today via my daughter.
Thank you very much, chamonix44!
I love the M.C.Beaton books, so I'm looking forward to reading this one!

Journal Entry 8 by wingmotherof11wing at Dalfsen, Overijssel Netherlands on Thursday, March 11, 2021
A great Agatha Raisin story.