Operation Mincemeat: The True Spy Story That Changed the Course of World War II

by Ben Macintyre | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Paws4Books of Deal, Kent United Kingdom on 4/10/2015
Journal Entry 1 by Paws4Books from Deal, Kent United Kingdom on Friday, April 10, 2015
The true spy story that changed the course of world war 2

Released 4 yrs ago (4/10/2015 UTC) at Bookcrossing Convention 2015 in Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

For my NSS - enjoy :0)

Journal Entry 3 by Panzeranzi at Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on Saturday, April 11, 2015
Thank you so much!

13 January 2018

Wow! I really enjoyed reading this story that goes beyond fiction! This beats a James Bond movie by far.

My favourite among all involved in the Operation is Ewen Montagu, one of the masterminds behind the plot. He once wrote to two Canadian girls:

"Keep a real sense of humour. by real I don't mean just to be able to see a joke, but to be able to really and truly laugh at oneself."

Journal Entry 4 by Panzeranzi at Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (1/16/2018 UTC) at Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden

On your wishlist!

Journal Entry 5 by tomato68 at Downey, California USA on Tuesday, January 30, 2018
Thank you so much Panzeranzi for this great wishlist book. I look forward to reading it. Thanks also for the cute Disney postcard of Robin Hood and Prince John.