The Husband's Secret

by Liane Moriarty | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingjosieriverswing of Leesville, South Carolina USA on 4/10/2015
Journal Entry 1 by wingjosieriverswing from Leesville, South Carolina USA on Friday, April 10, 2015
Received from a friend

Journal Entry 2 by wingjosieriverswing at a fellow bookcrosser, a surprise RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, April 11, 2015

Released 4 yrs ago (4/10/2015 UTC) at a fellow bookcrosser, a surprise RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Wishlist RABCK

To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, sharing their libraries with the world. You have in your hands a free gift. This book is yours to do with as you wish...read it, share it, keep it, pass it on. The best book is a shared book.

The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. If you make a journal entry (either anonymously, or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this actual book will be notified by email, and can follow the book as it travels around from reader to reader.

BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a great deal of fun. If you choose to join please consider using me, Josierivers as your referring member.

Happy Readings!

Journal Entry 3 by whiskeyjane at Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Sunday, April 19, 2015
I rec'd this book in the mail as a surprise RABCK from josierivers! And what a pleasant surprise it is! I will read this soon because I have to know what the guy's secret is!

FROM FLY LEAF: Imagine that your husband wrote you a letter, to be opened after his death.

Journal Entry 4 by whiskeyjane at Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Friday, June 12, 2015
As soon as I got this book I wanted to skip ahead and find out what this guy's secret was. But i didn't do that and I'm glad. I liked this book a lot. The characters all seemed like real people and the dialogue was funny. The book also has a very pretty dust jacket. I will share with with a BC friend

Journal Entry 5 by whiskeyjane at Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Friday, June 12, 2015
WELCOME TO BOOKCROSSING Congratulations! You found a traveling book! This book has been set free. It is yours to keep or share. Please take a moment to make a journal entry to let me know the book has found a new home

Journal Entry 6 by whiskeyjane at Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Friday, June 12, 2015

Released 4 yrs ago (6/12/2015 UTC) at Albuquerque, New Mexico USA

In the mail to heartthumper for her birthday, 06/25

Journal Entry 7 by wingheartthumperwing at Hutchinson, Kansas USA on Friday, July 03, 2015
Thanks so much! This looks like a great book! Thanks for all the wonderful things you sent for my birthday!

Journal Entry 8 by wingheartthumperwing at Hutchinson, Kansas USA on Monday, August 24, 2015
Great book! I would never have guessed that was his secret! Looking for a new reader.

Journal Entry 9 by wingheartthumperwing at Little Rock, Arkansas USA on Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Released 4 yrs ago (8/31/2015 UTC) at Little Rock, Arkansas USA

Happy Birthday, etherea! Not on your wishlist, but such a good read. I had to share. Hope you enjoy it.

Journal Entry 10 by wingethereawing at Little Rock, Arkansas USA on Saturday, September 19, 2015
Thank you, heartthumper! This book wasn't on my BC wishlist, but it was about to be:) I've heard so much about it!

Journal Entry 11 by wingethereawing at Little Rock, Arkansas USA on Wednesday, January 06, 2016
Wow, after a certain point I couldn't put it down!
Like the other readers, I wouldn't have guessed his secret and how it would affect the others in the story.
Thanks so much for sharing this with me, heartthumper!

Journal Entry 12 by wingethereawing at Wishlist Tag Game , A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, August 10, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (8/10/2019 UTC) at Wishlist Tag Game , A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

I accidentally tagged the wrong person in the wishlist tag game. This book needs to find a new reader, so I'm sending it anyway. I hope you like it as much as I did.

Journal Entry 13 by dabercro at Clinton, Utah USA on Thursday, August 15, 2019
Books arrived in the mail today. Thanks for sending.