Paddington

by Michael Bond | Children's Books |
Registered by wingETMadridwing of Rotherhithe, Greater London United Kingdom on 4/10/2015
Journal Entry 1 by wingETMadridwing from Rotherhithe, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, April 10, 2015
I wasn't intending to indulge in buying a new book but I gave into temptation today as I stepped off the Eurostar and into a good bookshop in St Pancras Station. This is destined for some little people... It's one that my daughter (nearly 2) has begun to enjoy.

Journal Entry 2 by wingETMadridwing at Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Friday, April 10, 2015

Released 7 yrs ago (4/10/2015 UTC) at Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

This is a NSS gift for the family of another Oxford Bookcrossing attendee.

Journal Entry 3 by wingelis-fromSwedenwing at Stenstorp, Västergötland Sweden on Wednesday, April 15, 2015
Thank you so much for this sweet book. We read it several times just the first night.

Journal Entry 4 by wingelis-fromSwedenwing at Stenstorp, Västergötland Sweden on Saturday, September 4, 2021
We still cherish this book. So sweet! Now it will come in handy as my nine year old is learning English.