We Need to Talk About Kevin

by Lionel Shriver | e-Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Paws4Books of Deal, Kent United Kingdom on 4/9/2015
Journal Entry 1 by Paws4Books from Deal, Kent United Kingdom on Thursday, April 09, 2015
Amazon description:
Eva never really wanted to be a mother; certainly not the mother of the unlovable boy who murdered seven of his fellow high school students, a cafeteria worker and a teacher who tried to befriend him. Now, two years later, it is time for her to come to terms with marriage, career, family, parenthood and Kevin's horrific rampage in a series of startlingly direct correspondences with her absent husband, Franklyn. Uneasy with the sacrifices and social demotion of motherhood from the start, Eva fears that her alarming dislike for her own son may be responsible for driving him so nihilistically off the rails.

Journal Entry 2 by Paws4Books at Bookcrossing Convention 2015 in Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, April 09, 2015

Released 4 yrs ago (4/10/2015 UTC) at Bookcrossing Convention 2015 in Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

This is a book for my NSS partner, I hope you enjoy it..i've been meaning to read this one myself!

Enjoy reading!!

Journal Entry 3 by Panzeranzi at Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on Saturday, April 11, 2015
Thank you so much for my NSS-gifts! Two books, loads of teabags, chocolates, bookmarks, labels and lovely Alice badge and charm.

29 July 2018
This novel is heart-wrenching. I couldn´t stop reading at the same time as I dreaded the ending.

Journal Entry 4 by Panzeranzi at Chalmers in Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on Sunday, July 29, 2018

Released 8 mos ago (7/29/2018 UTC) at Chalmers in Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden

55:ans hållplats, i bokskåpet.