The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas

by John Boyne | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 038560940x Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingmeganhwing of Preston, Victoria Australia on 4/7/2015
Journal Entry 1 by wingmeganhwing from Preston, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, April 07, 2015
A very heartbreaking story of how two boys were affected by the Second World War. A must read for everyone - lest we forget.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmeganhwing at Botanic Gardens in Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 07, 2015

Released 4 yrs ago (4/10/2015 UTC) at Botanic Gardens in Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

I have found a maze in the gardens which was the site of a Jewish Burial ground, an appropriate location for this book.

To the finder of this book -
Lucky You! You have found a travelling book.
Bookcrossing is an online community of book lovers dedicated to sharing books. We are curious to see how far and wide this book will travel and how it is enjoyed. Please make a journal entry to let us know it's found a new reader.

Feel free to read and keep this book, pass it on to a friend, or leave it somewhere else for the next reader. If you journal this book as a member, then you will hear from the book as it travels around. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by winghingraldwing at Motala, Östergötland Sweden on Friday, April 10, 2015
10 minutes after release we find it. Me and My grandson.

Journal Entry 4 by winghingraldwing at Motala, Östergötland Sweden on Thursday, November 10, 2016
It was an important and very wellwritten story. Thank you.
The best Book for me in two Years. 10 point.

Journal Entry 5 by winghingraldwing at by post, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Friday, December 30, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (12/29/2016 UTC) at by post, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Önskad bok efter fullgjord stora spark i baken 2016. Mycket bra val.

Journal Entry 6 by wingBAMPwing at Linköping, Östergötland Sweden on Friday, December 30, 2016
Thank you, I recived the book today and will put it on the list "Stora spark-i baken 2017".

Happy New Year, meghan and hingrald!

Journal Entry 7 by wingBAMPwing at Linköping, Östergötland Sweden on Sunday, April 21, 2019
This gripping and interesting story I already read a year and a half ago, but apparently did not write a journal entry about it. I liked it very much and I never forget the two boys, Bruno and Shmuel.

Journal Entry 8 by wingBAMPwing at Kerimäen kirkko in Kerimäki, Etelä-Savo / Södra Savolax Finland on Wednesday, June 05, 2019

Released 4 mos ago (6/9/2019 UTC) at Kerimäen kirkko in Kerimäki, Etelä-Savo / Södra Savolax Finland

Hello!
And if you do choose to join, please consider using me, BAMP, as your referring member.
Happy Bookcrossing!

"Release 17 of the 52 Towns in 52 Weeks Challenge 2019"