Cooking up a Storm (Black Lace)

by Emma Holly | Romance |
Registered by wingHI77wing of Fort Myers, Florida USA on 4/6/2015
Journal Entry 1 by wingHI77wing from Fort Myers, Florida USA on Monday, April 06, 2015
Seasoning is even more

of great importance,
when you're on the menu.

Journal Entry 2 by wingHI77wing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Released 6 yrs ago (4/21/2015 UTC) at Fort Myers, Florida USA

This book is wearing its favorite nighty just for the Tag Game! :)

Thought you'd enjoy getting two of the same series! ;)

Journal Entry 3 by wingBkind2bookswing at Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Saturday, April 25, 2015
Thanks so much for your generous RABCK - I like this author. Her stories always satisfy - whatever appetite you've worked up. :)

Journal Entry 4 by wingBkind2bookswing at Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Saturday, June 13, 2015
Steamy does not begin to describe this novel - it's more like smokin' hot. There's not much in the way of action that isn't done in this book - almost any combination of men and women. Definitely not for the faint of heart. This is fairly well written erotica - Holly is a good writer and there is a plot to drive the action. The story centers on Abby and Storm. She's got a restaurant in need of a chef and Storm fits the bill. This is a fun, quick read.

Journal Entry 5 by wingBkind2bookswing at Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Friday, October 02, 2015

Released 5 yrs ago (10/5/2015 UTC) at Clarksville, Tennessee USA

Selected from the Steamy/Erotic VBB - should be able to get this in the mail on Monday.

Sorry - it was late leaving.

DC# 9549 0122 8976 5289 0788 78

Journal Entry 6 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, October 19, 2015
Thanks for sending from the Erotic Steamy VBB. This is one of my favorite erotica writers. I'm looking forward to reading it.

Journal Entry 7 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, December 01, 2015
My Review: Hot steamy erotic romance is what Emma Holly always deliver. I love her erotic stories. If you're looking for plain vanilla romance, put this book down. ;-)

Saved for bookbox.