George's Marvellous Medicine (Puffin Books)

by Roald Dahl | Children's Books |
ISBN: 014031492x Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingmissmarkeywing of Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on 4/6/2015
Journal Entry 1 by wingmissmarkeywing from Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Monday, April 06, 2015
Hello. You have found a travelling book. Please make a journal entry here then read and release the book again where someone else will find it. Hope you enjoy the book. MissMarkey :)

Released 4 yrs ago (4/10/2015 UTC) at Bookcrossing Convention 2015 in Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

Welcome to Bookcrossing.

Journal Entry 3 by wingkirjakkowing at Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, April 09, 2015
Quite a Grandma George has. Still I would not try that medicine on anybody.
Here is a picture of the contents of my travel kit; that lot would merry give me indigestion.

Edit: My tablet keeps changing the words as He thinks He knows best. I am staring at the last sentence in awe and can't figure out what could have been there instead of merry????

Journal Entry 4 by winghingraldwing at Motala, Östergötland Sweden on Tuesday, April 14, 2015
I found it in Oxford.Thank you.
When I've read it I give it to my Grandchildren in first case Gustaf.

Journal Entry 5 by winghingraldwing at Motala, Östergötland Sweden on Monday, December 26, 2016
I think it's very dangerous to give the Book to grandchildren if they hate grandma and make an experiment with my Medicine. Why should they hate me? They Love me but I send the Book away. Very funny Book.

Journal Entry 6 by winghingraldwing at by post, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Friday, December 30, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (12/30/2016 UTC) at by post, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

En kul medföljare till din önskade bok It was a dark and stormy night

Journal Entry 7 by wingbabelfiskwing at Jönköping, Småland Sweden on Monday, January 02, 2017
A very nice christmas present from hingrald. Looking forward to reading it

Journal Entry 8 by wingbabelfiskwing at Jönköping, Småland Sweden on Saturday, January 28, 2017
A very funny book. I'm planning to give it to one of my granddaughters. I hope I'm a better granny then the one in the book!

Journal Entry 9 by wingbabelfiskwing at Vasastan, Stockholm Sweden on Wednesday, March 08, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (3/8/2017 UTC) at Vasastan, Stockholm Sweden

To Vilda and her children.

Journal Entry 10 by Vilda at Stockholm, Södermanland Sweden on Saturday, March 11, 2017
Safe with me