NEON RAIN : A Dave Robicheaux Novel

by James Lee Burke | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by lovemylife of Campbellsport, Wisconsin USA on 2/6/2004
Journal Entry 1 by lovemylife from Campbellsport, Wisconsin USA on Friday, February 06, 2004
When New Orleans Detective Dave Robicheaux pulls a prostitute's body out of the bayou, he plunges into a deathtrap. He's up against a Nicaraguan mob, a contract on his life, and a cesspool of corruptions that's drenching New Orleans.

Journal Entry 2 by WG from Bartlesville, Oklahoma USA on Thursday, February 12, 2004
Received in the mail today from -lovemylife- as an RABCK. Thanks so much. I'm looking forward to reading another James Lee Burke book. I will update these notes after reading the book.

2-14-04: You just cannot put down a Dave Robicheaux novel by James Lee Burke. Again, I compare Mr Burke to the likes of Elmore Leonard.
Now available for trade or RABCK.

Journal Entry 3 by LeighBCD on Saturday, April 24, 2004
WG, thank you so much for the trade - the book came so quickly! I have been wanting to try the Dave Robicheaux novels for such a long time and my visit to Louisiana last year has really inspired me to try them - I drove past James Lee Burke's house in New Iberia for starters!

I will make another journal entry when I have finished and will offer the book up again for trade and release thereafter.

Thanks also for the little gift... it was really thoughtful of you.

Leigh

Journal Entry 4 by LeighBCD on Tuesday, August 24, 2004
I really, really liked this book... a great gritty crime novel combined with wonderful, atmospheric writing and a deep likeable hero. I am hooked... thanks so much WG for trading with me.

I have released this book this morning into the wilds of London... I hope someone new picks it up and discovers the joys of James Lee Burke.

Journal Entry 5 by LeighBCD at Nightingale Lane in Clapham, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 24, 2004
Released on Tuesday, August 24, 2004 at Nightingale Lane in London - Clapham, England United Kingdom.

left on a bench... I hope whoever finds this book enjoyes it as much as I did. Welcome to Bookcrossing!