corner corner The Unpredictable Consequences of Love

The Unpredictable Consequences of Love
by Jill Mansell | Romance
Registered by daffodil-2 of Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on 3/30/2015

status (set by HerbertLooby): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by daffodil-2 from Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Monday, March 30, 2015

This book was given to me by my friend Audrey W for bookcrossing. It is a paperback in very good condition.
From the cover:- "In the idyllic seaside town of St. Carys Sophie is putting the past firmly behind her.
When Josh arrives in St. Carys to run the family hotel he can't understand why Sophie has zero interest in letting any man into her life.
St. Carys has more than is fair share of characters, including the charming but utterly feckless surfer Riley Bryant, who is besotted with Sophie's friend Tula."

REVIEW:- I started to read this book but after getting through several chapters had to admit that it just wasn't "grabbing" me so I gave up on it.

I hope the next recipient will enjoy the book.

Journal Entry 2 by daffodil-2 at North Walsham, Norfolk United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (5/15/2015 UTC) at North Walsham, Norfolk United Kingdom

This book will be sent c/o Royal Mail to Plum-Crazy as a RABCK. I found it on her wishlist after she very kindly sent me 3 wishlist books.

To the finder:-

I already have books travelling in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, the Canary Islands, the Channel Islands, Croatia, the Falkland Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Holland, Indonesia, Madeira, Mauritius, New Zealand, Portugal, Scotland, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates, the U.S.A, Wales and all over England.

Journal Entry 3 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, May 18, 2015

<Many thanks daffodil-2 for this book....as well as all the stickers, labels & the beautiful parrot card. Glad you had a fabulous holiday x

Journal Entry 4 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 11, 2015

An easy romantic read - just as expected! Nothing out of the ordinary here as it follows Mansell's usual tried & tested (very well tested!) formula. No love triangles here, it's usually more of a love hextet! 6 characters, 3 potential couples but of course nobody loves the one who loves them. Pretty much the same as any number of her other books but you know what you're getting & it passed the time pleasantly :o)

Journal Entry 5 by wingPlum-crazywing at Random Bookbox (under 2kg), Book Box -- Controlled Releases on Monday, August 17, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (8/18/2015 UTC) at Random Bookbox (under 2kg), Book Box -- Controlled Releases

Added to my Random Book Box (Box 2)

Journal Entry 6 by HerbertLooby at Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on Sunday, August 23, 2015

and out of the box

Journal Entry 7 by HerbertLooby at -- wild released somewhere in Cardiff in Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on Friday, April 21, 2017

Released 7 mos ago (4/21/2017 UTC) at -- wild released somewhere in Cardiff in Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom

It's your lucky day because you found a travelling book- congratulations!

If you found this book, great! and thanks for coming to the site to journal it. I hope you enjoy BookCrossing as much as I do and this book adds to the fun :-)

Released for BookCrossing Day!