The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole Aged 13 3/4

by Sue Townsend | Poetry |
Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 3/28/2015
Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Saturday, March 28, 2015
If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Tuesday, September 21, 2021
I’ve had this book on my shelf for a while decided to read it. Don’t know why I finished it as I really didn’t care for any of the characters. I don’t plan on reading any of the other books. Adrianne is a worrier and he’s caught in the middle of his parents divorce. He believes he is an actual and a poet. These are collections of his introspection and how he sees the misfortunes of his life.

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooklady331wing at Hope Chest in North Fort Myers, Florida USA on Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Released 3 wks ago (9/21/2021 UTC) at Hope Chest in North Fort Myers, Florida USA

Enjoy! For your such an animal release challenge 2021 – – mole