The Adoration of Jenna Fox (The Jenna Fox Chronicles)

by Mary E. Pearson | Teens |
Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 3/26/2015
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, March 26, 2015
Book #1 in the Jenna Fox series: Jenna Fox wakes from a coma more than a year after having an "accident." With no memory, she slowly learns to function physically, but she can't seem to connect emotionally. Written in a beautiful symphony of revealed memories, Jenna slowly begins to recognize that a secret is being kept from her and something complex and dangerous is going on. As she realizes that she essentially died in the infamous "accident" and was reborn through her father's controversial discovery. Jenna begins to question biomedical ethics and human nature. Narrator Jenna Lamia excels at evoking the haunting, yet detached way that Jenna begins to connect the events in her life. Combining science fiction, medical mystery, and teen relationships into an excellent package that is satisfying from beginning to end, this is a must-have for all collections.

This is an uncorrected proof. I bought it from a local thrift store.

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Sunday, June 12, 2016
My Review: This is a really good YA story. When she wakes up from a coma, Jenna's life is a mystery that she is trying to solve. I will look for more books by this author.

I took this one on vacation to Albuquerque, but didn't finish until the plane ride home. Not sure what I will do with it now.

Released 1 wk ago (2/15/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library - Noonday Creek Trailhead in Woodstock, Georgia USA

Left in the Little Free Library today. Enjoy the book!