Murder on the Orient Express

by Agatha Christie | Nonfiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0425200450 Global Overview for this book
Registered by rhythmbiscuit of Northglenn, Colorado USA on 3/27/2015
Journal Entry 1 by rhythmbiscuit from Northglenn, Colorado USA on Friday, March 27, 2015
"En route to Paris, Belgian detective Hercule Poirot has booked winter passage on the fabled Orient Express."

Journal Entry 2 by rhythmbiscuit at Northglenn, Colorado USA on Wednesday, April 22, 2015
I found this an enjoyable read. I especially like Poirot's character and the classic detective-story explanation of evidence and reveal at the end.

Journal Entry 3 by jgribble at Music City Central in Nashville, Tennessee USA on Friday, February 28, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (2/28/2020 UTC) at Music City Central in Nashville, Tennessee USA

Having never read Agatha Christie, I was delighted to find this famous mystery. What a fun read! I devoured it in two evenings and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Journal Entry 4 by cajundame at Allston, Massachusetts USA on Tuesday, March 10, 2020
Hi fellow librarian type who was also at the PLA conference! I found your book! She will have some adventures up here in the Boston area.