Girlfriend in a Coma

by DOUGLAS COUPLAND | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 006162425X Global Overview for this book
Registered by anathema-device of Graz, Steiermark Austria on 3/24/2015
Journal Entry 1 by anathema-device from Graz, Steiermark Austria on Tuesday, March 24, 2015
The first Coupland I ever read (borrowed from my friend dasaug when it was new) - and one that survived the great book purge. Moved from Innsbruck to Graz with me in 2010.

Journal Entry 2 by anathema-device at Graz, Steiermark Austria on Wednesday, January 24, 2018
Today I got a big beautiful hardcover edition of this book, which I decided to keep in my Permanent Collection. This paperback copy is now free to travel the world.

Journal Entry 3 by anathema-device at Graz, Steiermark Austria on Monday, March 19, 2018

Released 3 yrs ago (3/20/2018 UTC) at Graz, Steiermark Austria

Surprise wishlist RABCK! Enjoy! :)

Journal Entry 4 by wingchrissiniwing at Graz, Steiermark Austria on Tuesday, March 27, 2018
A surprise book awaited me when I got home today - thank you so much, dear anathema-device! :))

Journal Entry 5 by wingchrissiniwing at Graz, Steiermark Austria on Monday, November 29, 2021
Finally read this book during the past couple of days and really enjoyed it. Yay, I am having a good-books-phase at the moment. :D

Journal Entry 6 by wingchrissiniwing at Hofbauerplatz/Park Eggenberg in Graz, Steiermark Austria on Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (11/30/2021 UTC) at Hofbauerplatz/Park Eggenberg in Graz, Steiermark Austria

Happy and safe travels!