The Weight Of Silence

by Heather Gudenkauf | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Xarodoc of Nauheim, Hessen Germany on 3/21/2015
Journal Entry 1 by Xarodoc from Nauheim, Hessen Germany on Saturday, March 21, 2015
One of the books I took from the local open bookshelf to present at the 2015 Bookcrossing Convention in Oxford. From there I'll bring fresh reading material to replace the books I took.
I have not read the book myself, but hope it will find many readers.

Journal Entry 2 by Xarodoc at Bookcrossing Convention 2015 in Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, March 21, 2015

Released 4 yrs ago (4/10/2015 UTC) at Bookcrossing Convention 2015 in Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

Enjoy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by swan-scot at Inverness, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 14, 2015
Picked up at the book buffet at the Bookcrossing Convention in Oxford.

Will read and wild release somewhere.

Journal Entry 4 by swan-scot at Inverness, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 21, 2017
I recently found a bag of books under my bookcase, which included this, and others, that I had picked up at the convention!

I initially found the writing style, and very short chapters, difficult to read and the book did not engage me. However, once I was about a third of the way through, I found it more engrossing and a page-turner.

This book has some loose pages. I've repaired them with glue and tape and hope this hold them in place.

I shall wild release it somewhere shortly.

Journal Entry 5 by Inver at Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, March 11, 2017
Met up with the lovely swan-scot (Sheila) in Aberdeen. I managed to pass on a couple of books she had shown interest in reading and she brought some with her. Picked up this one. I thought it was an author I had read, but on researching the name it appears I haven't, but the surname is one that sounds like an author I had. Anyhow, this will be added to the TBR pile.

Great to meet up Sheila.