The Athenian Murders

by Jose Carlos Somoza | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingAbi-Gibbywing of Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on 3/19/2015
Journal Entry 1 by wingAbi-Gibbywing from Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Thursday, March 19, 2015
Bought this for the Oxford convention

Journal Entry 2 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at -- Somewhere in Oxon, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, March 19, 2015

Released 4 yrs ago (4/10/2015 UTC) at -- Somewhere in Oxon, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

Congratulations, you have picked up a travelling book!
Happy reading!

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

Journal Entry 3 by wingHaugtussawing at Stavanger, Rogaland fylke Norway on Friday, April 10, 2015
Thank you very much my secret friend.
Going to a BC convention is just the same as Christmas for other people.
You spoil me!

Journal Entry 4 by wingHaugtussawing at Stavanger, Rogaland fylke Norway on Monday, June 13, 2016
I know I had this on my wishlist, but, of course, I cannot remember who recommended the book or where I read about it.
It is a fascinating read. The story is set in ancient Greece, where Heracles Pontor, the Decipherer of Enigmas is employed to solve some a murder on a student from Plato's academy.
However theres is a parallell stroy written in the footnotes by the translator of the ancient text, and these two stories interweave.

Say no more, only that I did enjoy!

Journal Entry 5 by wingHaugtussawing at Bokbyttehylle Almenningsgata in Stavanger, Rogaland fylke Norway on Tuesday, July 02, 2019

Released 3 mos ago (7/2/2019 UTC) at Bokbyttehylle Almenningsgata in Stavanger, Rogaland fylke Norway

Velkommen til BookCrossing!

Takk for at du fant boka.
Vær vennlig å skriv en kommentar på www.bookcrossing.com, så får vi vite hva som har skjedd med boka.
Du kan være anonym om du vil eller enda kjekkere: bli medlem (det er gratis).
Om du leser boka så kan du skrive hva du synes om den.
Om du slipper den fri igjen så fortell gjerne om det også.
Om du blir medlem så kan du få email som forteller hva som skjer med boka i fremtiden - spennende!

Er det noe du lurer på så sende gjerne et PM (personal message) til meg, Haugtussa, og spør.
Lykke til som bokkrysser.