Letter from a Stranger

Registered by wingMaranlinwing of Burlington, Ontario Canada on 3/19/2015
Journal Entry 1 by wingMaranlinwing from Burlington, Ontario Canada on Thursday, March 19, 2015
From the back cover:
Justine Nolan is a documentary film maker who lost her cherished grandmother, the only source of love and comfort in her life, a decade ago. Her own mother, Deborah, has always been distant, focusing on her career as an interior designer. When Justine inadvertently opens a letter addressed to her mother, she discovers that not only is her grandmother alive, but that Deborah has deliberately distanced her from the family for all these years. Justine's search for her grandmother takes her to Istanbul, where she begins to uncover secrets that stretch all the way back to World War II. As layers of deception peel away, Justine begins to understand a woman she never really knew, and she begins to ask questions about the true desires of her own heart.

Journal Entry 2 by wingMaranlinwing at Burlington, Ontario Canada on Thursday, March 19, 2015
This was another good book from one of my favourite authors. The story was a powerful one as secrets and mysteries were uncovered, and I was compelled to keep reading to find the answers.

Journal Entry 3 by wingMaranlinwing at Burlington, Ontario Canada on Sunday, January 17, 2016

Released 4 yrs ago (1/17/2016 UTC) at Burlington, Ontario Canada

Mailed this book today to dabercro as her choice from the General Literature VBB. I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 4 by dabercro at Clinton, Utah USA on Wednesday, January 27, 2016
Arrived in today's mail. Thanks for sending.

Journal Entry 5 by dabercro at Clinton, Utah USA on Thursday, April 07, 2016
I finished reading this book a couple of weeks ago but haven't had the time to journal. I really enjoyed this book. This book is a story inside a story. Justine learns about her grandmother's life, growing up during World War II, from a book she wrote and shares with Justine.

Journal Entry 6 by dabercro at another bookcrosser, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Wednesday, June 08, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (6/9/2016 UTC) at another bookcrosser, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Passing on to Aberpeter when I visit her.

Journal Entry 7 by Aberpeter at Kirkland, Washington USA on Saturday, June 11, 2016