Caroline (Thomas & Friends)

Registered by wingDavros-10wing of Lutwyche, Queensland Australia on 3/18/2015
Journal Entry 1 by wingDavros-10wing from Lutwyche, Queensland Australia on Wednesday, March 18, 2015
Product Details from Amazon.com:
"Paperback: 34 pages
Publisher: Egmont Books Ltd (2 Jun. 2008)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 140523489X
ISBN-13: 978-1405234894
Product Dimensions: 15 x 0.4 x 13.7 cm"

Caroline is an elderly vintage car owned by a cricketer from the Elsbridge cricket club. Caroline always refers to her driver as "Master". She does not like high speeds as these overheat her motor. She also dislikes engines, but in this story she learns they can be useful.

Journal Entry 2 by wingDavros-10wing at Lutwyche, Queensland Australia on Wednesday, March 18, 2015
Amusing tale which fans of Thomas the Tank Engine will love.

Released 2 yrs ago (10/21/2016 UTC) at Melbourne Central Little Library in Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thanks for checking the site out. I hope you enjoy both the book and the site. People all over the world are tracking their books through BookCrossing. While you're here, I'd really appreciate it if you'd make a journal entry for this book so I know that it's safe. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free).

If you do decide to become a BookCrosser please consider using me, Davros-10, as the member who referred you. If you are already familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book, I hope it is one you were looking for!

Please feel free to keep this book for as long as you wish, and whenever you're ready pass it on to a friend, or leave it "in the wild" for someone else to find. Then watch its journey - you'll be alerted by email each time someone makes a new journal entry. It's all confidential, free and fun (and addictive - but in a GOOD way)!

Left on the shelves of the library. This is a great idea, and I notice the books on the library shelves seem to (nearly all) have a stamp in the front that they belong to the library I hope it's okay to leave Bookcrossing books here.

Journal Entry 4 by ApartmentCat at Melbourne, Victoria Australia on Monday, October 24, 2016
I went to the Melbourne Central Little Library to swap some books and grabbed this one. It's short enough to read over a coffee while killing time, and I'll put it back straight after.
Thanks!