Bring up the Bodies

by Hilary Mantel | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingBillbookswing of Malvern East, Victoria Australia on 3/13/2015
Journal Entry 1 by wingBillbookswing from Malvern East, Victoria Australia on Friday, March 13, 2015
To be passed on as part of the Southern Cross Book Exchange

Journal Entry 2 by book-a-neer at Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Monday, March 16, 2015
Thanks Bill for granting a wish.

Journal Entry 3 by book-a-neer at The Fat Cup Cafe in Blackburn, Victoria Australia on Thursday, May 6, 2021

Released 7 mos ago (5/6/2021 UTC) at The Fat Cup Cafe in Blackburn, Victoria Australia

Destashing my bookshelf. Perhaps we'll see each other again sometime.

If you have found this book please know that it is a travelling book. It is not lost. You see, we at bookcrossing, love our books so much that we like to share it with the world. Read it if you think it's interesting enough and/or pass it on to someone who might enjoy it as well.

Journal Entry 4 by xtrdnry at Parkdale, Victoria Australia on Thursday, May 6, 2021
Found at Fat Cup Cafe in Blackburn

Journal Entry 5 by xtrdnry at Wishlist RABCK, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (10/27/2021 UTC) at Wishlist RABCK, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!)

Journal Entry 6 by wingmeganhwing at Preston, Victoria Australia on Thursday, October 28, 2021
Thank so much for this Wishlist tag, 8 years on my Wishlist - hopefully it won’t take as long to read it!