Jaws

by Peter Benchley | Horror | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0449219631 Global Overview for this book
Registered by waternixie of Everett, Washington USA on 3/12/2015
Journal Entry 1 by waternixie from Everett, Washington USA on Thursday, March 12, 2015
More from the 3 bags of books given me by another tenant.

Journal Entry 2 by wingReallyBookishwing at Horsham, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, April 15, 2015
I chose this book from the Wrap-It-Up Bookbox based on its first sentence: "The great fish moved silently through the night water, propelled by short sweeps of its crescent tail."

I will either read and release it or make it available to continue along its journey.

ETA: This is not really a genre I read, so I will make this one available and keep it moving along.

Journal Entry 3 by wingReallyBookishwing at Oxford Park in North Wales, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, April 18, 2015

Released 4 yrs ago (4/18/2015 UTC) at Oxford Park in North Wales, Pennsylvania USA

I am going to go check out this park on a wonderful, unseasonably warm spring day. I have never been here before, so am not sure what it offers in the way of release spots, but I have three books and an adventurous spirit in hand and will see what happens. :)

ETA: Since this is "Jaws," I left it near the water -- even though that just means a little creek, in this case!