The Quest of the Missing Map (Nancy Drew, Book 19)

by Carolyn Keene | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 044809519X Global Overview for this book
Registered by ResQgeek of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 3/10/2015
Journal Entry 1 by ResQgeek from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Tuesday, March 10, 2015
Registered in memory of my daughter, who was tragically killed on 30 August 2010.

Becky's love lives in you! Live her love by sharing Becky's hugs! Visit the Becky's Hugs page at Facebook.

Journal Entry 2 by ResQgeek at Starbucks (Jamieson Ave) in Alexandria, Virginia USA on Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (2/16/2016 UTC) at Starbucks (Jamieson Ave) in Alexandria, Virginia USA

Last weekend would have been Becky's 15th birthday, so this book is being released in her memory.

Left on the bench outside the shop.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!