RD Fantabulous Face Painting (book only)

by Unknown | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by eponine38 of Winchester, Massachusetts USA on 3/2/2015
Journal Entry 1 by eponine38 from Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Monday, March 02, 2015
This mini hardcover book was originally part of a kit.

Paint Your Face as a Roald Dahl Character.

Journal Entry 2 by eponine38 at Bookcrossing Convention 2015 in Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, March 05, 2015

Released 4 yrs ago (3/5/2015 UTC) at Bookcrossing Convention 2015 in Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

Included in a box sent to the convention.

DEAR FINDER,

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by tiggsybabes at Pontefract, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 07, 2015
In my daughter's convention goodie bag, thank you