Orphan Train

by Christina Baker Kline | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 9780061950728 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingMrsPeelwing of Therwil, Baselland Switzerland on 4/21/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingMrsPeelwing from Therwil, Baselland Switzerland on Wednesday, April 21, 2021

--Registered in Therwil, Switzerland--

Journal Entry 2 by wingMrsPeelwing at Allschwil, Baselland Switzerland on Thursday, April 22, 2021

Released 6 mos ago (4/22/2021 UTC) at Allschwil, Baselland Switzerland

I'm adding this book to a group care package for a walking and reading friend. She has probably read it but I am sending it just in case. :)

Dear reader,

Have you found one of my books? I'm so happy that it has found a new reader! Thank you so much for coming to the website to check out where this book has been.

Whether you found it out in the world, or if I gave it directly to you, I'd really appreciate it if you would make a quick journal entry right away, just so I know it is safe.

You can make as many journal entries as you like, no need to wait until you finish the book, or are sending it on its way. If you've already had it for ages, don't worry, better late than never! You can keep it forever if you want to, but I really appreciate a journal entry to let me know. Thanks!!!

While you don't have to sign up to leave journal entries, it is definitely more fun if you do! It is still free and anonymous, you won't get any spam, and you'll be able to see where the book goes and who it meets after it leaves you.

Thank you for sharing this book's journey! :)

MrsPeel