He Sees You When You're Sleeping : A Novel

Registered by Crossing-Guard of Langdon, Alberta Canada on 3/1/2015
Journal Entry 1 by Crossing-Guard from Langdon, Alberta Canada on Sunday, March 01, 2015
Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thanks for taking the time to read my journal. The book you've found is now yours, no strings attached! You can keep it forever or read it and pass it along like I did. It would be great though, if you could take the time to write a quick note so that I know it found a new home. You can stay annoynomous or sign up. It is free to join and no one gets your email address (plus no spam). If you sign up you will also get notifications if anyone else journals about this book, which is exciting. Please consider using Crossing-Guard as your referring member if you do sign up. Who knows how far this book will travel...

Picked this up at "Never Ending Stories" in Langdon.

Journal Entry 2 by Crossing-Guard at Langdon, Alberta Canada on Saturday, January 13, 2018
This was a cute Christmas story about second chances. I really enjoyed it!

Journal Entry 3 by Crossing-Guard at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, January 13, 2018

Released 11 mos ago (1/13/2018 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taking this back to the January meetup where it will hopefully go home with a new reader.

Journal Entry 4 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, January 13, 2018
Picked this up at the January meetup at Cravings.