The Linen Queen - Hardcover

by Patricia Falvey | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 1599951991 Global Overview for this book
Registered by Ladylit of Fair Oaks, California USA on 6/2/2015
Journal Entry 1 by Ladylit from Fair Oaks, California USA on Tuesday, June 2, 2015
This was a pretty good book about a young lady living in an Irish village during WWII. I kept thinking the main character was very shallow, but as I kept reading, her character evolved and as a result I found that I enjoyed the book more and more.

Journal Entry 2 by Ladylit at Little Free Library on North Harold Street in Fort Bragg, California USA on Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (12/1/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library on North Harold Street in Fort Bragg, California USA

Please make a journal entry!
You can do it without giving out any personal information, or you can create a bookcrossing ID and become a bookcrosser yourself. I really love knowing where my books end up on their travels.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Fort Bragg, California USA on Thursday, December 2, 2021
Found this in a Little Library here. The title interested me, and also the Irish setting. I, too, was happy to see Sheila evolve into a more compassionate, mature character. This will go back to a Little Library to continue its travels!