I am David (M-Books)

by Anne Holm | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by BeckyLizz of Tonyrefail, Wales United Kingdom on 1/14/2017
Journal Entry 1 by BeckyLizz from Tonyrefail, Wales United Kingdom on Saturday, January 14, 2017
This book loves travelling, just like I do. If you find this book please leave a journal entry and then pass on to another book lover to keep it travelling.

I Am David is a remarkably written and moving book. It had me guessing until almost the end and the author has a way of drawing you into the story. If you are like me, you will get emotionally involved with the character and the plot.

If you become a member of Bookcrossing as a result of finding this book, then please list me (BeckyLizz) as your referring member on your profile page.

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 2 by BeckyLizz at Tonyrefail, Wales United Kingdom on Saturday, January 14, 2017

Released 3 yrs ago (1/14/2017 UTC) at Tonyrefail, Wales United Kingdom

Whoooooooosh!! Off it goes to its next destination. Where will it end up?

Included in a book parcel and sent to the winner of my RABCK.

************************************************************************************************************

Congratulations, you have picked up a travelling book!

Happy reading!

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

1) You may continue as an Anonymous Finder. Or, Register as a member (it's FREE!), then you too will receive future journal entries on this book and track its journey around the world!

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

Journal Entry 3 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Sunday, January 22, 2017
Thanks for the surprise RABCK book :-)

Journal Entry 4 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Monday, June 11, 2018
Very moving. My friend saw I was reading this when I recently visited and asked if she could have once I finished. It's to be posted to her shortly :-)

Journal Entry 5 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Friday, June 29, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (6/29/2018 UTC) at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Welcome to Bookcrossing!

You have found a travelling book. Why not join in the fun? Read, release and pass on but don't forget to write a Journal Entry telling us where you found the book, if you read it what you thought about it and where you are going to leave it. If you join bookcrossing before you do the entry you will get an alert when the next person writes up about it and can track its travels. If you prefer to just leave an Anonymous Journal Entry, it will brighten up my day either way. Oh and if you like the book sooooo much you just don't want to let it go that is fine too, maybe one day eh ☺

Enjoy!!

Posting to a friend in Rotherham who asked if she could read it after me :-)

On my next visit she returned to me to carry on its journey :)

Journal Entry 6 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Friday, November 30, 2018
Adding to the shrinking vbb - round 12

Journal Entry 7 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Sunday, January 13, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (1/14/2019 UTC) at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Posting to mcsar ☺

Enjoy!!

Journal Entry 8 by wingmcsarwing at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, February 05, 2019
The book arrived in Canada on a cold snowy day. Thank you, and I look forward to reading it.

-------------------------------
Updated February 20, 2019

The book is written for a younger audience. The story is moving and I enjoy it, but I find the delivery a bit too didactic.

Journal Entry 9 by wingmcsarwing at RABCK Winner, RABCK Sweepstakes/Drawing -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, March 14, 2019

Released 10 mos ago (3/14/2019 UTC) at RABCK Winner, RABCK Sweepstakes/Drawing -- Controlled Releases

To the winner of the 1st Name Sweepstakes. Congratulations and enjoy.

Journal Entry 10 by wingrodespringbalwing at Roosdaal, Vlaams-Brabant / Brabant Flamant Belgium on Friday, April 26, 2019
Book is here. Thank you :-)